Additional geometrical and dimensional adjustments can be made to standard timing belts, coated belts, and timing belts with cleats in order to expand the range of possible applications.
The following mechanical processing methods are available:
• Grinding (belt top width and top surface)
• Milling (grooves in top surface or coatings)
• Waterjet cutting (cutting holes in the belt)
• Punching (finger splicing)
• Drilling (longitudinal drilled hole in tooth)
• Cutting, carving (separating the coating)